QUICK LANE TECHNICIAN
- Port Washington, Wisconsin, United States
- Job category: Lube Technician
- Post date:14 Apr 2017
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
NEW & EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
QUICK LANE AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / LUBE AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to begin your automotive technician career with Schmit Bros. Ford of Saukville
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Join our automotive service team as quick lane automotive technician – apply today!
As an Automotive Quick Lane Automotive Technician (Lube Tech), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have previous lube tech experience
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
About Our Dealership:
From New and Used Sales to Parts and Service, Schmit Bros. Auto Aims to Provide a Truly Stellar Automotive Experience As Wisconsin’s oldest Ford dealership, we have a family tradition of excellence dating back from 1912.
We pride ourselves on providing the best prices and highest level of service to drivers. There are numerous reasons why drivers choose Schmit Bros. Auto . Proudly serving Saukville, Mequon, Fredonia and Grafton , our teams of sales advisors, service technicians and financing experts are trained with one focus in mind: addressing each of your needs with the utmost respect, care and attention to detail.
Schmit Bros. Commitment To You:
- Competitive Pay
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training Processes to Properly Assist Today’s Customers
Join our automotive service team as an entry level automotive technician – apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Saukville, WI
- High school or equivalent
- Mechanic: 1 year
- Auto Technician: 1 year
How to ApplySEE ANDY JOHNSON, SERVICE DIRECTOR in PERSON
- No Tags