- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Job category: Lube Technician
- Post date:2 Jun 2017
- Share job:
Experienced Lube Tech
The Lubrication Technician will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner in our Express Lube Lane and for carrying out his responsibilities through coordination with the Service Advisors.
This is a Full-Time Hourly Position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform all Express lubrication services.
• Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, and tires), referring all needed repairs
and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
• Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
• Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
• Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
• Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
• Use adequate, but not excessive, amounts of materials and supplies.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
MUST HAVE BASIC TOOLS TO COMPLETE OIL CHANGES AND TIRE ROTATIONS
• Reasonable knowledge in aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
• Experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice in an Automobile Dealership is helpful.
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Demonstrate good judgment and common sense.
• We will Train the Right Candidate.
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
include background, MVR and drug screen as well as a valid driver license and good driving record**
• Professional work environment, with Job Training and Advancement Opportunities
• Paid Vacation
Apply in person, or send your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Milwaukee – West Bend – Waukesha
How to ApplyAPPLY TO email@example.com
- No Tags