- Job category: F&I Manager
- Post date:10 Mar 2017
- Share job:
HOLZ MOTORS is Wisconsin’s largest and oldest Chevrolet Dealership. We are a family owned business and recently celebrated 102 years in business! We pride ourselves with hiring and keeping quality individuals who make this a career and not just a job.
Holz is currently looking for an experienced Finance and Insurance Manager. This individual will be responsible for securing each sale and ensuring that every vehicle sold is delivered.
- Properly demonstrate and sell the benefits of service contracts, GAP, Tire and Appearance Protections
- Proper and thorough Menu presentation
- Secure financing and establish lender relations.
- Responsible for the completion of all paperwork for the sale
- Contracts, motor vehicle documents
- Gather all signatures needed
- Verify Auto Insurance
- Help raise CSI/SSI Index per company target
- Create great public relations consistent with effective use of time
- One year experience in F&I coupled with a successful track record in sales is preferred
- Ability to sell intangible products such as extended service agreements and insurance
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, CDK, DealerTrack and RouteOne
- Ability to handle diverse assignments with minimal supervision
- Obtain or transfer a Salesperson License
Candidates must have an eye for detail and excellent communication skills to succeed in this process driven environment. Holz Motors’ Finance & Insurance department is a high volume, fast-paced environment that works together as a team under the direction of the F&I Director.
Our F&I managers are individuals whose work habits, integrity, and ethics are respected by not only the customers, but by co-workers, employers and all parties associated with Holz Motors.
We offer our team members a great work environment and competitive compensation plans. We also offer full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, vacation pay, and 401k and profit sharing plans.
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/540390-161487
- No Tags