Certified Ford Technician
- Job category: Service Technician
- Post date:23 Mar 2017
- Job expires in: 26 days
- Share job:
Braeger Ford has a rare opportunity for an experienced Technician that has great attitude and wants to make a financial return! This is a rare opportunity for the right technician that produces quality work and wants to move their career to the next level!
*Inspect, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical, and other defects on vehicles.
* Provide a high level of customer service to all internal and external customers.
* Discuss service and repair problems with the service manager and supervisor
* Ability to write up reports for the manufacturer, detailing repairs that were performed
*You must possess at least one valid and up-to-date ASE (National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence) certification, a degree from an automotive technician training school or a full year’s experience in a professional garage.
* Great Attitude!.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work with little supervision
* The drive to succeed in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
* Valid drivers license, with an excellent driving record.
What separates Braeger’s shop from other service departments:
- We have a separate locker room for technicians!
- We have separate restrooms for technicians!
- Technicians have their own lunch room…with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker!
- Every technician is issued their own laptop!
- Every technician has a phone at their work station!
- Braeger’s Service Departments generate over 25,000 Repair Orders (RO’s) per year!
- Braeger has been family owned and serving the Milwaukee community since 1923!
- Braeger’s TOP TECHS have 2 racks!
Braeger Automotive is a drug free work environment and an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyResumes should be sent to email@example.com
- No Tags