Business Development Service Representative
- Hales Corners, Wisconsin, United States
- Job category: Administration
- Post date:8 Mar 2017
- Share job:
HOLZ MOTORS is Wisconsin’s largest and oldest Chevrolet Dealership. Our dealership has been family owned and operated for all 100 plus years. Holz Motors has grown to over 170 employees with over 2,500 new and used vehicles delivered annually. Our mission is to lead the market with volume sales by satisfying customers through a team work of our happy, dedicated employees.
We are seeking an energetic and professional Business Development Service Representative who will be responsible for handling our phone and internet leads with top notch customer service. You will join a small Business Development team in a highly collaborative and upbeat environment.
The BDC group responds to telephone and internet inquiries from potential clients contacting our dealership. You will follow a script to provide initial information and set up appointments for the Service Team. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, be committed to providing exceptional customer service and enjoy working in groups geared towards problem solving and identifying opportunities.
- Outbound lead follow-up
- Answer ALL incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script, and schedule service appointments
- Confirm appointments and re-schedule missed appointments
- Purify and update customer changes in database.
- Contact current customer base on existing promotions
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Call center, collections, or inside sales experience a plus
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/538607-161487
- No Tags