This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Body Shop Painter
- Job category: Paint Refinish Tecchnician
- Post date:9 Jun 2017
- Share job:
Prepares paints to the desired color while complying with all laws and regulations. Paints vehicles to restore them according to specifications.
- Operates and uses all body shop equipment properly & safely.
- Removes rust from metal, plus grease and dirt from work surface.
- Masks and protects parts that are not to be painted or coated.
- Mixes paint according to specifications.
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color.
- Paints surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate.
- Inspects painted units for quality of workmanship, noting any runs, sags, and unpainted areas.
- Maintains own tools and keeps equipment clean and in proper state of repair.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- May be exposed to toxic chemicals and moderate noise levels.
- Complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
How to ApplyPlease email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Tags