Automotive Service Technician in Green Bay
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
- Job category: Service Technician
- Post date:2 Jun 2017
- Share job:
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for over 50 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 17 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, West Bend, Sheboygan and Green Bay WI.
We represent 12 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, Volkswagen and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin and are The #1 Retailer of Chrysler, Kia and Mazda Products in Wisconsin
CURRENTLY RANKED 40TH. IN THE COUNTRY!
Due to Promotions and the Unprecedented Growth of Our Sales and Service Operations we are Seeking Experienced Automotive Technicians to join our Busy Service Team!
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES – APPLY TODAY!
While the Perfect Candidate has Current Import / Mazda Experience and Certifications, We are also open to talking to other Experienced Service Technicians looking to Start a Career with Us!
State-of-the-Art Equipment and Career Advancement, it’s all here for You as an Automotive Technician with Russ Darrow!
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Training
• 401k w/Matching Funds
• Health Insurance
• We Promote From Within
• Member of a Multi-Franchise Dealer Group
• Ongoing Training and Certifications
• Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems,
and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools
and special service equipment.
• Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine,
transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
• Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed
if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
• Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
• Import / Mazda Experience Highly Preferred
• Current ASE Certifications Strongly Preferred
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment,
alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
• Must have a valid driver’s license w/good driving record
APPLY NOW WITH YOUR CURRENT RESUME to email@example.com
Green Bay WI.
Keywords: motor, chassis, repair, automotive, automotive technician, auto technician, ASE, mechanic, engine, auto, automotive mechanic, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair, tire installation, tire technician, tire sales, automotive technician, service technician, service mechanic, automobile mechanic, automobile technician, service shop, service, transmission repair, mechanic, air, transmission, tech, repair shop, import, certified, certification
How to ApplyApply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Tags