Automotive Product Specialists in Green Bay (PAID HOURLY)
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
- Job category: Sales Person
- Post date:28 Apr 2017
- Job expires in: 2 days
- Share job:
RUSS DARROW IN GREEN BAY
Automobile Sales Consultants
$13.00 Per Hour
WANT TO SELL CARS , BUT DON’T LIKE COMMISSION SALES?
This Position is Perfect for Career Minded People who are looking for a Permanent Home!
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for over 50 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 17 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, West Bend, Sheboygan and Green Bay WI.
We represent 12 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, Volkswagen and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin and are The #1 Retailer of Chrysler, Kia and Mazda Products in Wisconsin
AND CURRENTLY RANKED 40TH. IN THE COUNTRY!
The Sales Consultant Position is a role suited for an Outgoing and Motivated Individual who enjoys a Dynamic and Fast Paced Environment.
The position provides unlimited Potential for an individual to achieve their Earning Goals and Career Objectives.
or who are just out of College or the Military to name just a few, have found Success in Automobile Sales! Bi-Lingual Skills are a Plus!!
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Maintain high CSI score.
- Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Prior Sales Experience Preferred
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Wisconsin driver license and a good driving record.
- $13.00 Per Hour
- Paid Professional Training
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K with Company Match
- Professional Work Environment with Continuous Training
- Many Advancement Opportunities
For Immediate Consideration and to Schedule your Interview Send Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Bay WI
Keywords – sales clerk, outside sales, call center, training, recruiting, wireless, careers, resume, internet sales, advertising sales, marketing, insurance, finance, consulting, mortgage broker, automotive, auto sales, auto salesman, car salesman, car salespeople, salespeople, salesperson, business development, real estate, pharmaceuticals, restaurant, servers, bartenders, client rep, client service rep, customer service rep, sales, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, account executive, business development representative, hospitality, hotel, retail, sales representative, entry level, new grad, new graduate, sales rep, telemarketing, e-commerce, internet, military, veteran, vet, army, navy, air force, marines, national guard, coast guard
How to ApplyAPPLY IN PERSON OR SEND RESUME TO email@example.com
- account executive - advertising sales - air force - army - AUTO SALES - auto salesman - Automotive - bartenders - business development - business development representative - call center - car salesman - car salespeople - careers - client rep - client service rep - coast guard - consulting - customer service rep - e-commerce - Entry-Level - finance - hospitality - hotel - INSIDE SALES - insurance - internet - internet sales - marines - marketing - military - mortgage broker - national guard - navy - new grad - new graduate - OUTSIDE SALES - pharmaceuticals - real estate - recruiting - restaurant - resume - retail - Sales - sales clerk - SALES REP - SALES REPRESENTATIVE - SALESMAN - SALESPEOPLE - SALESPERSON - saleswoman - selling - servers - telemarketing - Training - vet - veteran - wireless