Account Development Sales Associate
- Job category: Business Development Manager
- Post date:13 Apr 2017
- Job expires in: 17 days
- Share job:
HOLZ MOTORS is Wisconsin’s largest and oldest Chevrolet Dealership. Our dealership has been family owned and operated for all 100 plus years and we are GROWING. Our mission is to lead the market with volume sales by satisfying customers through a team work of our happy, dedicated employees.
We are seeking an energetic and professional Account Development Sales Associate who will be responsible for handling our phone and internet leads with top notch customer service. You will join a growing Business Development team in a highly collaborative and upbeat environment.
- Handle all internet and phone inquiries in a timely manner utilizing a pre-set script to schedule appointments
- Utilize lead management tools to manage inquiry flow and update customer records
- Follow up with existing and potential customers with a goal of maximizing every sales opportunity
- Achieve targeted goals
- Collaborate with New and Used Sales to ensure an exceptional experience for our customers
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Dedicated, driven individuals with a strong work ethic
- Must be highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Call center, sales, and/or collections experience is preferred
- Previous dealership experience is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/558391-161487
- No Tags